Joint event with LMA on Value Creation at Lloyd's
On 18 March together with the LMA we are organising a panel discussion in the Old Library on the topic of “Value Creation at Lloyd’s”.
Over recent years we have seen a dynamic change within the marketplace at Lloyd’s, with new start-up syndicates and established managing agencies being bought and sold.
This event will give an insight into what investors in Lloyd’s entities are looking for, which aspects help to create value and how to measure it, and finally how to monetise it.
We are delighted to have Burkhard Keese (Lloyd’s), Bill Cooper (TigerRisk), Martin Frowde (RBC Capital Markets) and Quentin Moore (ICMR) discussing with Paul Davenport (LMA):
- what is Lloyd’s value proposition?
- what are the Lloyd’s-specific factors influencing value creation?
- what rules are helping to create value and for whom?
- what motivates different investor groups?
- how is value extracted?
Attendees will get a better understanding of the value creation processes at Lloyd’s and the role it plays in setting a syndicate’s strategy.
- Event details: 18 March, 10:00 - 11:30 AM, Lloyd’s, Old Library.
- Registration: If you are member of the LMA then you can register for the event here, otherwise please contact us directly. Only a few places left.